Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EGG FIGHT

I guess it's just our weird family tradition to have egg fights with our Easter eggs, because nobody else I know does this! First you color the eggs....


Then you give your special egg a good name--I was sure my Egg-O-Death would be the winner this year!


Or, if you're patient enough, you make it very beautiful--like Daddy's hot-air-balloon-egg.


Then, you find a worthy opponent and crack the ends of your eggs together. Whichever egg does not crack, is the winner! The legendary final battle was between Cam's "Eggonator" and Ben's "Smanji Rocks" eggs....and Ben wins! His facial expressions give him a slight edge. Nobody can pull mean, egg-killer expressions quite like Ben. He really does rock!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We had egg fights growing up. But we haven't carried on the tradition since my kids don't want to ruin their "beautiful" eggs.

E.T. said...

Eric says he first heard about egg fights in Romania, it's a tradition there. Are we descended from Romanians? :)