Happy summer everyone! Schools out! Hooray (I think). Here are a few pictures of Benny's preschool graduation. We already miss preschool (I do, anyway). We have the BEST teacher, and Spencer can hardly wait 'til it's his turn.

This is funny because it looks like Ben is half asleep while giving his part. Anyone who knows Ben knows what a ham he is. For weeks he practiced his part with great enthusiasm, jumping up and down and waving his arms at the end. But when it came to the real deal, this is exactly what he looked like the whole time. I thought, "who is this and what did they do with my son?"

Congratulations Ben! You did a super job!

I'm proud to be an American!
2 comments:
Congrats Ben! Love that face in the second pic :) Brielle is so excited to come stay at Grammy's and play with you!
Good job Ben! We're excited for you to be starting Kindergarten! Good luck!
Post a Comment