Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching Up

FINALLY, trying to get caught up after a month of no new posts. This is just a bunch of crazy pictures that have nothing to do with each other, but I wanted to put them up anyway. Cute boys...


This is Nacho Libre, Esqueleto y Ramses brandishing their spectacular musculature. See, eating eagle eggs really works!

Cam as a dunce. He made this hat for himself and shambles around the house with a vacant expression on his face all the time. You know, it's tiring being smart. Sometimes you just have to take a break!


Don't even ask me about this one. Aubree wears this thing on her head every night when she sleeps. You would too if your bedroom was as cold as hers is. One day she's just going to turn into an Aubree-cicle. Won't she be yummy?



1 comment:

E.T. said...

Wow - I love all your cute and funny pictures. I honestly can't believe Aubree can stretch her lips like that - I've got to see it in person next time I'm around! Congratulations on being 12 and 10 Aubree and Adam! I can't believe Aubree's in YW's! Crazy!